November 10, 2013

Mixed.

Salam, humans.
Okay in this post i'm going to let you know about the sequels of my life :p 

As you know, last 27th May I further my study at KMS. Yes you are right, Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor. This is the first time ever i'm on my own, a little bit far away from my parents & it hurts a lot too ): But the main point is, I've gone through all of that & here I am.. Wasting my first semester break in front of this computer ehe.

This is the first picture ever for the first time ever i've been here. Actually before I went here, yeah that excited feeling getting into college was all over me,  but then when my parents went back home, I couldn't hold my tears :'( Sumpah sedih.

Ok then, orientation week! Who loveeeeeeeeeee it please go away from me hahah me don't like it -.-
But still, there my roomates~ Lisa, Yus & Sok Meei ♥ 

I really love this coincidence :) Me & my roomates masa beratur nak daftar. Sweet kan haha dekat je sebenarnya :D But then, few months later, Lisa dapat tawaran to UIA & she decided to go ):
Ni la kami~ Dorm 16 Gambar ni masa last day before Lisa balik Kedah. Sedih gila bak hang masa tu! ): 
Kitorang memang dah rapat la time ni. So losing one of us, it's quite macam terkejut & tetiba je. 
Malam tu Lisa busy packing barang, kami bertiga pun busy. Busy prepare apa yang patut hihi. Kitorang tidoq pukui 2 kot! & besok pagi tu ada class macam biasa. Haha bayangkan betapa zombienya kami pada esok harinya tu =_= 

Kitorang tidur bawah for the first time ramai ramai~ Sweet la, takleh lupa weh.
Lisa, dapat kenal hang pun aku bersyukur weh. Hang la penaik semangat aku dalam dorm tu kalau hang nak tau :3
Hihi jaga diri baik baik nahh, jangan lupa makan nasi 3 kali sehari hahaha :p
My dear roomates, AP2-T1-16, i love you all lillahitaala! Thank you for being the best roomate ever hihihi